Wednesday, July 11, 2012

EVERLASTING by Alyson Noel

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Everlasting

Firstly if you haven't read the first 5 books, get off your butt and read them or you will never get this book. I must admit I both looked forward to and dreaded the day 'Everlasting' would be released. This is the final chapter in 'The Immortals' series. I must say I'm sad that the series is over, but I cannot praise Alyson enough.'Everlasting' starts where 'Night Star' finished.
Ever and Damen  are still very much in love but there is so much that stands between them and happiness. Can Ever find  the truth she  seeks, so that she and Damen can live the life they deserve?Although they called a truce, the love triangle between Damen, Ever and Jude is still apparent.
The characters are amazing. Good and Evil or, as Ever would say, Good and Plenty. I adore Romy and Rayne.and they remind me so much of Riley.
Just as I think Damen and Ever's future happiness is set in stone and they've solved the puzzle,  Alyson throws the hugest twist that makes me want to scream and at the same time beg for more.
The scenes between Damen and Ever are intense in this book. I feel like i have been on this amazing rollercoaster with them. 
Every time you're about to cheer something always seem to go wrong . Or like any couple  Damen or Ever make a decision the other doesn't agree like. Then it gets to a point where you think  that after everthing it is just to much and they are going to separate.

If like me you've enjoyed 'The Immortals' series I'll be surprised if you don't cry by the shocking in the last chapter.
A truly amazing read, a fantastic end to a truly wonderful series.

The story

The sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears—all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.
Will they be united—or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!
Rating: 4. stars
Book: EVERLASTING
 Author: Alyson Noel 
Type: series
Avalible at:  amazon , kmart, Target 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos