Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 books for 2014

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As we perpare to say good bye to another year I thought that I would take a look back at some of my favourite books of 2013.

There were some truly incredible books that I read  this year, so it made it very hard to pick my favorite books of this year. 

1* teardrop by Lauren Kate
2* shine by Jeri ready smith
3* If I should die by Amy Plum
4*  the bone season by Samantha Shannon
5*  hidden by Marianne Curley
6* man made boy by Jon Skovron
7*  warm bodies by Isaac Marion
8* The dark heroine by Abigail Gibbs
9* Revealed by pc cast Kristen Cast
10*Spellcaster by Claudia Grey

Happy new year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos