Thursday, March 27, 2014

Diana nixon day 5 hate at first sight

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Thursday, March 27, 2014

A contemporary romance

Hate at First Sight

Every day of Megan's life was carefully planned. Freedom and independence had been her best friends for years. Until one day she met Aiden, whose priorities were so much like hers….

What happens when attraction wins?

What happens when poles apart become equal?

What happens when the flames of passion burn everything in their way?

Is there still a chance to resist the power of magnetism?

The walls of inaccessibility will come crashing down. Everything she thought was unacceptable he will turn into pure pleasure….

Dive into the world of Hate at First Sight to see if hate can become something completely different…

Excerpt

When she opened it, she was wearing a short ivory nightgown, and she had a towel wrapped around her head.

"Aiden? I thought you left."

"I couldn't leave without saying good-bye. May I come in?"

She looked cautiously into the empty hall. "Sure."

"I thought you were old enough not to be afraid of your parents, seeing a guy sneaking into your room."

"Ha-ha, very funny." She grimaced at my comment. "And I thought you wouldn't dare sneak into my room after what happened tonight." She took off the towel and dropped it on her bed. Then she went to the mirror and started combing her hair.

"That's exactly why I'm here," I said, standing behind her.

"Don't even think about it," she said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Ever?" I smiled slightly, as I put my arms around her waist.

"Not now and not here."

"Okay. When and where?"

"I don't know."

"Wrong answer," I said, kissing her shoulder, my eyes never left hers. "Stop pretending, Megan. You want it as much as I do."

"So what?" She turned around to look at me.

"Wait for a few more days. I will come back and do anything you ask me to."

"What if I changed my mind?"

"You did?" I asked in a whisper. But I never let her reply, because when my lips found hers there was no time for talking. There was only pure desire that she was sending through my veins. The mere thought of my palms sliding under the thin fabric of her nightgown made me lose my mind. I was about to forget about the contract I needed to sign, about the morning meeting and everything else, but her.

Her hands traced down my back gently, making every muscle of my body tense. Her hair was still wet, and I wanted to tangle it with my fingers. The kiss was very slow and sensual, as if neither of us wanted to deepen it, teasing each other with the sensations it made us feel. She tugged at my shoulders, pulling me closer to herself.

I smiled down at her. "This is not fair, you know?"

"What?" she asked softly.

"You know what. First you are pushing me away, and now you seem to be really glad to have me for yourself. And you know that I can't stay, but you keep responding to my kisses, knowing that it's not making it easy to leave."

"Really? I didn't notice. But you are right. You need to go," she said, taking a step away from me.

"Would you let me stay in your bed if I didn't have to go?" I asked, taking a step closer to her.

"No."

"No?"

"I'm a decent girl, you know?"

"Oh, really? So how shall we solve this small problem? Will you join me in my bed?"

"I will think about it when you actually ask me to."

"Deal," I said. Then I leaned closer to give her one more kiss, and she never stopped me. "I'll be back in a few days. Will you wait for me?"

"No promises, remember?"

Yeah, well, somehow I didn't like the sound of it anymore….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos