Sunday, March 23, 2014

Diana nixon day two

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Sunday, March 23, 2014

#2 - Songs of the Wind 

 

Losing Christian hasn't been easy for Eileen. But she's not going to give up. Now she has to find a way to bring him back from the magical dream, where he was taken by Eric Lanster. Together with her friend Evan, Eileen goes to France - Meridin's motherland, where she hopes to find out the mysteries of the dream's magic. In a small town named Fontainbleau they meet a wizard, who turns out to know a lot of their secrets…

Determined to help Eileen, Evan agrees to complete some special dream piercing training. But he can't even imagine what he has put himself into. The magic of dreams keeps a lot of secrets. The spells are dangerous and their consequences no one is able to predict.

Friends can become enemies…

The ones they used to call their family can become traitors…

But the ones they love will always be there to help…

Excerpt

The room was dark and silent. I needed some fresh air, so getting up from my bed and making sure I hadn't awakened Amanda and Evan, I tiptoed to the window. I had a non-stop torturing headache. It seemed that it didn't leave me even in all those beautiful dreams that Evan was sending me every night. Though the thought of him digging in my head with his magic tricks didn't make me happy.

I smiled, seeing him snoring quietly on our couch. He was our rescuer and he always helped those who needed his help. I don't know how he managed to be so strong and active all the time. Yet sometimes I could see traces of fatigue even on his usually perfect face.  

"I wish I knew what your dream is about," I whispered, adjusting his half fallen blanket. "Is that Tara you are smiling so happily at?" I could only imagine how hard it was for him to see her in Dever again. There was no doubt about his feelings for that girl and I was more than sure that his love was still there - buried somewhere deep down in his heart. I felt sorry about their breakup, because it looked like Tara was sharing his feelings too. And you didn't have to possess any extraordinary abilities to see it. Her eyes lightened every time she saw him and her aura filled with bright pink sparkles that she didn't manage to hide in his presence.

With those thoughts in my head I came to the window. I was trying to open it when a strong blast of wind made me almost jump out of my skin. I wasn't scared by its force, rather by the effect it had on me. I could barely stand the wild headache. I pressed my fingers to my temples, trying to stop it, but nothing worked. It felt as if thousands of foreign languages were shouting in my head, tearing my brain apart. Cruelly.

I couldn't decipher a single word. But the more I was listening to my feelings the faster my headache was leaving. I turned around to make sure that everyone was still asleep and taking a deep breath I sat on the floor pulling up my legs to my chin. A few minutes of silence were just enough for me to calm down. Those strange words were still sounding in my head. And suddenly I realized that I knew them. They seemed so familiar… now I could repeat every word, coming from my mind. Someone was singing quietly:

 

"With every breath I touch your face,

I'm trying to keep you in my soul;

I wish I could have you in my embrace,

But I'm lost among the darkness and cold.…

You are my hope, you are my light,

You are everything that keeps me alive,

The day you find me in my night

Will be the fist day of my new life.

Just save me, my love, the music of my heart,

Set me free and make me feel again,

Give me your hand and let me feel your warmth,

Take me somewhere we would never be apart.

 

"It can't be possible," I whispered, stunned, my eyes wide-open. Those words seemed to be familiar not because of the fact that I'd heard them before, rather because of the way they were said - by Christian's voice. I could recognize it among millions of other voices. Though at that moment I wished someone was awake, because I desperately needed to hear that I still had it all together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos